·
335i coupe
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics added ^.

We're not talking about performance. LOOKS ONLY please

·
863 Posts
maybe it's just me, but the 05 redesign of the rsx really gives it a mini accord look. Or are we just a bigger, more mature rsx????

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
SRT-4.

If you really want an objective consensus, I'd post this on a board that isn't composed mostly of Honda owners.

·
335i coupe
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nc00max said:
SRT-4.

If you really want an objective consensus, I'd post this on a board that isn't composed mostly of Honda owners.
For your information, this site is visited by previous Honda owners who now drive different cars like Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Ford and some domestic :rolleye2:. And I'm pretty sure if this is posted on other forums, RSX would get more votes whether you agree or not.

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
I don't think looks come with a bias. I understand that when it comes to people preferring high revving 4 bangers vs gigantic displacement motors as coming with a bias. But I think it's safe to say that GM owners think the Aztek is ugly. :D

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
lol these two are still arguing from the previous thread :D

and doom the aztek may be ugly but it will still open a can of woopass on your honduh. :)

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Ok, 90% of the people here drive a Honda, regardless of the few who used to. So we ask them if they prefer a Honda or a Dodge...

As this question on a primarily Dodge forum and see what kind of response you get. I'm not pissing on either car, just giving you some advice if you actually do want an objective consensus. Not saying the RSX wouldn't win elsewhere, but this is one of the last places I'd expect it to lose. Common sense. That'd like me asking which is better, a Mustang or a Firebird on Club Grand Prix.

And yes, I hate the Aztek with a passion, it's embarrassing. I can't imagine what kind of deal the designers of that thing got on their crack shipment. I hate it. And I'm willing to bet Doom could still smoke one. ;)

·
Registered
662 Posts
i voted for SRT4 thinking this thread was about which car would u buy, SRT4 is ugly, but great bang for the buck performance wise... rsx id normally buy over the neon, but considering 05 is the last yr it will be made, id rather NOT have something thats about to be discontinued

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
nc00max said:
Ok, 90% of the people here drive a Honda, regardless of the few who used to. So we ask them if they prefer a Honda or a Dodge...

As this question on a primarily Dodge forum and see what kind of response you get. I'm not pissing on either car, just giving you some advice if you actually do want an objective consensus. Not saying the RSX wouldn't win elsewhere, but this is one of the last places I'd expect it to lose. Common sense. That'd like me asking which is better, a Mustang or a Firebird on Club Grand Prix.

And yes, I hate the Aztek with a passion, it's embarrassing. I can't imagine what kind of deal the designers of that thing got on their crack shipment. I hate it. And I'm willing to bet Doom could still smoke one. ;)
Yeah I'm not exactly stock and they're not exactly fast. ;)

I semi-agree with you because he's asking about an RSX-S vs. an Accord 6mt and this is more of an Accord board. To most those are two totally different types of cars. Sport compact vs. full size coupe. So I modify my statement that if you go to like clubrsx or srtforums then you'll get a degree of bias. I think V6P is a little far-fetched regardless of make.

PS: I'd rather have a GTO even though I think the 7th gen coupe looks better. I want my torque. :drool:

·
335i coupe
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This thead is about which one LOOKS better not which one you want to buy for power reason. I'm sure someone can make some polls on not Honda or Dodge forum and see the results :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts