Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black accord it need some color to it...what kind of decals racing stripes ....side stripes , pinstripes etc....

please provide pics...

even a windshield banner ...big H emblem on rear...anything...

thanks

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
99accordowner said:
I have a black accord it need some color to it...what kind of decals racing stripes ....side stripes , pinstripes etc....

please provide pics...

even a windshield banner ...big H emblem on rear...anything...

thanks

i don't have any pics, but i think a "POWERED BY HONDA" windshield banner would look cool (make sure it's in red so it stands out)

since you have black...i think you should go for some red flames down the sides of your car...maybe with some yellow in there for the full effect

:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
Dont worry you don't want any of the above....

I agree with 00Accord4cyl you don't6 want any of those. You sure as hell don't need flames on the side of your car nor do you want a powered by honda banner on your windshield. SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T WANT THEM!!!!!!!undefined

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah i know i dont want flames or power by honda decals...just something small and simple so it doesnt look like the 500 black accords around here....

·
Registered
790 Posts
yea, i don't think you should get any sticker decals or anything. the Honda emblem is good enough. i debadge my decals though. took Accord + v6 plus the stealership stickers off as well. the only sticker i would put is V6Performance. :p

·
4,767 Posts
BlaCCord Guy said:
i don't have any pics, but i think a "POWERED BY HONDA" windshield banner would look cool (make sure it's in red so it stands out)

since you have black...i think you should go for some red flames down the sides of your car...maybe with some yellow in there for the full effect

:)
:and1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts