Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted Altima SE-R rims, 7th gen oem body kit or front lip

want to see if somebody selling altima SE-R forged 18" rims or if somebody has them on 7th gen coupe to see how they gona look

also would like to see if somebody has oem body kit for 7th gen. probably will get grey car so grey color would be nice or any color. let me know

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Do you not have the oem wheels to put back on it, then sell those other rims by themselves? I have someone who may be interested if you would sell the rims. thanks.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a99blackaccord said:
Do you not have the oem wheels to put back on it, then sell those other rims by themselves? I have someone who may be interested if you would sell the rims. thanks.
this weels are not in best shape. curb damage and clear coat start to come off and if i sell them with car it will be excuse to buy new rims. thats why im looking for SE-R rims. they look pretty good

·
1,454 Posts
sy272004 said:
this weels are not in best shape. curb damage and clear coat start to come off and if i sell them with car it will be excuse to buy new rims. thats why im looking for SE-R rims. they look pretty good
Well my buddy has an extra set of oem wheels, and is looking for some after market wheels is why I asked. He had some damage done to 2 of his oem wheels, so he bought all 4 of mine, and now he has an extra set of oems, but if you would be interested in a trade or plus cash whatever, let me know. thanks.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a99blackaccord said:
Well my buddy has an extra set of oem wheels, and is looking for some after market wheels is why I asked. He had some damage done to 2 of his oem wheels, so he bought all 4 of mine, and now he has an extra set of oems, but if you would be interested in a trade or plus cash whatever, let me know. thanks.

im just gona trade it in. couse dealer already has quote for my car, but ill call him to find out how much my wheels actualy add value to car. if less then 200-300 then ill put oems back on and think about selling this onces

·
1,454 Posts
sy272004 said:
im just gona trade it in. couse dealer already has quote for my car, but ill call him to find out how much my wheels actualy add value to car. if less then 200-300 then ill put oems back on and think about selling this onces
Alright well just let me know. thanks.

·
1,454 Posts
Would you want some 15" 5 lug wheels from my 99 v6 sedan. The wheels are in great condition, but the tires are worn, but if you are trading yours in, then that shouldnt matter. Let me know if interested. Thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts