Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2004 accord coupe 3.0 vtec and before I bought it someone had been kind enough to relieve it if it’s exhaust. I live in the Oklahoma City Oklahoma area and I have been looking for well over a month at parts yards and cars for a new manifold with no luck. Really want to have stock exhaust but I don’t want to spend 1000$ on these funky manafold cat combos. Any help or advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just so we/you're on the same page, you mean precat's correct? The j30a4's exhaust "manifold" is cast into the head, creating a single exit port directly into the cats, down into the J pipe and 3rd cat, respectively.
If you'd like my stock cats I'd be more than happy to sell and ship your way just shoot me an email @Brstephens2000@gmail.com or DM me :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Also have stock cats for an 04 accord, but I'm all the way in Ohio. The manifolds are built into the heads, the precats are built into the downpipes. Those cats are going for $500 right now for scrappers. Would be happy to sell mine for cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a 2004 accord coupe 3.0 vtec and before I bought it someone had been kind enough to relieve it if it’s exhaust. I live in the Oklahoma City Oklahoma area and I have been looking for well over a month at parts yards and cars for a new manifold with no luck. Really want to have stock exhaust but I don’t want to spend 1000$ on these funky manafold cat combos. Any help or advice would be appreciated
Yup have both plus j pipe. But texas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts