Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 1994 Acura Legend (remember those ?)

I want to buy used wheels. Everthing I find is in the mostly Western USA.
Its to risky for me to prepay for used wheels (bought bent wheels this summer!) and too expensive to import because of taxes + duty + freight + brokerage + 30% foreign exchange.

QUESTION : do you know any active Canadian websites / forum / message boards I could post to and try to find some used Acura or aftermarket wheels for my Legend?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

·
Can I call myself OG yet?
890 Posts
Nice big font there buddy. . .Im in Georgia, yous guys talk funny. (Im just playing man. . .)

I dont know of any boards, but some of the guys up north may be willing to smuggle some wheels over the border. . .ya never know!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but I have been to torontoaccords.com
I will likely have to buy new wheels in the spring, but I hope a used set, complete with centercaps ... is available.
Junk yards ... na, I want something round, but I will check some out when it warms up !
I dont know how the font go so big .... maybe it shows my frustration ....

I am going to keep looking .....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
square_pusher said:
Just buy new rims dude. You've been looking forever.
Ya, its been 6 months and nothing has come up that has the correct offset or design. FYI, I did buy some IS300 wheels this summer, but three were bent. Gabriel Fernandez of Mississauga, you suck !

I will have wheels in the spring. The stores dont have much stock right now so I might as well keep looking around. Plus its fun.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Stu said:
I did buy some IS300 wheels this summer, but three were bent. Gabriel Fernandez of Mississauga, you suck !
You tried to sell these rims to me. I remember talkin to you on the phone and you tried to sell me these rims BIACH. Thank GOD i didnt buy them.:mad:

You should just buy NEW rims cause you're way too picky with what you are looking for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ACCORDKid said:
You tried to sell these rims to me.
For you info, when I tried to sell them, I didn't know they were bent. If you had bought them and found out they were bent ( like I did when I tried to buy tires) I would have refunded your money without a hassle. The problem with Gabriel Fernandes is he KNEW the wheels were bent and he DIDNT refund MY money.

Anyway you are right, when it comes to my car, I am picky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts