Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone selling their front Driver and passenger leather seats on the accord??
doesnt matter what generation or what kinda car its in.

let me know thanks.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
check on leatherseats.com, they make leather seats for the accord, any color and any style you want...not bad prices either

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if the price is right, i'll get them,
im wanting to get seats for my project civic.

i was looking racing seat and their like about 400 + shipping

somewhere below that would be cool..
thanks man,
holla back.

tony

·
FREUNDE MIT DEM TEUFEL
2,536 Posts
if the price is right, i'll get them,
im wanting to get seats for my project civic.

i was looking racing seat and their like about 400 + shipping

somewhere below that would be cool..
thanks man,
holla back.

tony
You are looking for stock leather seats??? I'll sell you mine. They are out of a 00 accord. Pm me if you are interested. They are nearly immaculate.

·
Registered
258 Posts
You are looking for stock leather seats??? I'll sell you mine. They are out of a 00 accord. Pm me if you are interested. They are nearly immaculate.
what color are they? i am looking for a leather swap. do you have pics? how much were u looking to get for them?

·
FREUNDE MIT DEM TEUFEL
2,536 Posts
There are some pics right now on image station. They are pics of my trans swap but I took some of the inside. You can check them out here http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289714453
If this doesn't work just log into imagestation and search for user jimmyrecluse. I am asking 200.00 each, it is for the front and they are both in really super good shape.

-Eric

·
Registered
258 Posts
150.00 is absolutley the cheapest I will go.
i can get a full interior swap from the junk yard for $300, they just haven't got any black or grey interiors yet. plus shipping would be crazy anyways. thanks for the quick responses though.

·
Registered
258 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts