Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are following items, just trying to see if there is any interest in them. all items are best offer

CG Petes 53 wax
Dodo Juice Blue Velvet (1 30ml jar)
Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax BLUE
Meguiar's #26 wax
Meguiar's Tech Wax 2.0
Meguiar's Gold glass wax
P21S Concours Look Carnauba Wax (jar is cracked on outside but inside tub is not
Einszett polishwax

1Z Einszett polishes in 150ml bottles (samples)

OEM v6 engine cover

OEM cup holder

pics on request

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know much about the products, so since we both have a NHBP, do you recommend any of them for our car?

Also, what fogs you have?
http://www.v6performance.net/forums...-coupe-fx35-bixenon-projector-fog-lights.html

both CG once are great for black pearl, used it on my car and it looks great. P21S is great as well, relatively easy to apply and take off. lusso oro is pretty good as well and it doesnt stain rubber trim so if you get some on it will not turn white, very easy to take off as well.

Blackfire wet diamond is fantastic on black cars, its a sealant and not a wax, easier to use then wax and super easy to remove after couple hours, lasts about 4 month as far as i heard. but that bottle would last lifetime couse little goes a long way. selling it couse we have whole other bottle and we just finished using one after about a year

did you get rubber seals yet?

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah we can ship it. but as far as my friend got shipping quote from fed ex it was almost $100. box is 72x36 by about 3" and weight about 15-20lbs

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
http://www.v6performance.net/forums...-coupe-fx35-bixenon-projector-fog-lights.html

both CG once are great for black pearl, used it on my car and it looks great. P21S is great as well, relatively easy to apply and take off. lusso oro is pretty good as well and it doesnt stain rubber trim so if you get some on it will not turn white, very easy to take off as well.

Blackfire wet diamond is fantastic on black cars, its a sealant and not a wax, easier to use then wax and super easy to remove after couple hours, lasts about 4 month as far as i heard. but that bottle would last lifetime couse little goes a long way. selling it couse we have whole other bottle and we just finished using one after about a year

did you get rubber seals yet?
Sick fog retro. I will let you know about the detail goodies. I did get the rubber seals, thanks! Needed those for my BNIB OEM lights that ****ing don't come with them, stupid Honda. New retrofit, here I come!!!!

....and bump!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts