Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
yup i had them on my coupe and they're good stuff. i always leave my window like 1-2" open so it gets air out and stuff...ya it's good :D

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
they are awesome, not only i can open my windows a little during the rain, i can leave windows open while parks and less noise on the freeway when windows are down...

and good styling as well.. :D

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
yea..im stilll looking for a pair as well..they're awesome

·
Registered
37 Posts
ventvisors

I have ventvisor window visors on both my 99 and 02 Accord sedans and they are great. I have the the ones made by ventshade that go for around $54.00. With these and the OEM Honda moonroof visor, even in the rain, I can have the moonroof opened a little and all four windows down 2 to 4 inches and have fresh air all around me without getting wet.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I has a set of smoke weathertech WINDOW VISORS use for 6 month for 98-02 accord coupe for sale. These are HIGH end end visors! They are not made of cheap thin plastic like the other! Pay $98 ship from weathertech. asking $60 ship

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
it's soo good that i just ordered a set for my maxima haha i can't stand the car being so hot and stuff when it's parked...i need the windows open slightly and the visor helps block the view of that :D get it man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts