Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V6P Welcomes Origin Autoworks! Origin will be providing our members some of the best pricing in audio and visual equipment. If you have any questions, please post it in this forum or PM "ogs"

Thanks!

Dizzy

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
:wave: :v6pflag:

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
ogs is an og member on here right? from what I remember, he has good prices on whatever he sells...

·
Registered
382 Posts
UrbanRocker said:
ogs is an og member on here right? from what I remember, he has good prices on whatever he sells...

hahah..thanks...

but ya I have been on V6P for a while now. :D

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Welcome! :up: :up2:

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Great seller that got certain of us the great deal on the Tein coilovers while they were released! Looking forward to doing future business with you.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hongda said:
Great seller that got certain of us the great deal on the Tein coilovers while they were released! Looking forward to doing future business with you.
yup, I got my tein ss from him at a great price.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Can I get a price on a 13" JL W7 and the JL 1000/1 amp?

·
Registered
405 Posts
ogs - couldn't help but notice in your gallery that the 'davis' car was constructed by CarAudio Craftsmen in Walnut - by any chance do you work there?

·
Registered
382 Posts
brianlin87 said:
ogs - couldn't help but notice in your gallery that the 'davis' car was constructed by CarAudio Craftsmen in Walnut - by any chance do you work there?
No I don't work for them. When Erick owned the shop, I did a lot of business with them on my personal cars. I think they did the labor on 4 of my personal cars and all my friends cars.

But Erick sold the shop a while ago, so don't use them any more :( .

·
allstar
349 Posts
Welcome!

So where are the grand opening specials? :)

Hey, how much did ya'll pay for the Tein SS? If you can share.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts