Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V6P.Net welcomes all the new Ridgeline and Pilot members.

As more posts appear, we will be separating the posts into subsections just like we do for the Honda Accords.

This is dependent on how many people you can recruit to come here and post, so recruit away. In addition, depending on the number of new Ridgeline and Pilot members, V6P.Net can also start carrying parts and accessories for these cars.

Stay Tuned!

Dizzy

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
THat sounds pretty cool, not sure how many of them we will be able to recruit, but lets give it a go. By the way Rich any updates on my order?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
V6Performance.net ;)

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
AWESOME...becuase most of the Pilot forums are dead that I have found...at least compared to here...so this will be GREAT....gives me an exucuse to still lurk around the accord forum too LOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
HAhaha. This is great I traded in my 04 pilot exl for an 06 accord ex v6!!! Best thing I ever did. Will have to admit that pilot was a great vehicle though. Both my mom and dad have a 06 ridgeline and 06 pilot though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
THANKS DIZ...... SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YA ASK NICELY.....LOL

Well I have both of these vehicles and when I get home I will modify my signature and throw up some pics!

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
checking in as a Ridgeline owner (and 07+ CRV fwiw)

and VTEC-V6...there's people out there stuffing the j30/32 into civics nowadays (if you weren't aware)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
I made that post over 2 1/2 years ago...lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts