Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20x8.5 now on my car all way around. which are 45offset with no problems.
jst wounder about 20x10 in the rear with a 40 offset. current tires are 245-35-20 with no problems. if I got 10 in the rear, i was thinking about a 265-35 or 30 -20 tire? if the tire sticks out, could I just use a 2inch fender flare?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
If you like excessive and dangerous understeer, it's all you. Just don't come crying to us though when you plowed into a tree after your front tires couldnt keep up the same grip as the rears going around a corner ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
The width of your tires now are fine. The Accord is neither a RWD car or a sports car for that matter. I don't think it's a great idea to get different width tires, but that's just me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in july issue of modified mag this model girl has an 03 accord coupe
with 19x8.5 in the front and 19x10 in the rear.245-35-19(f) and 265-35-19 in the rear. her rear fenders are stock no fender flare. check out the mag or their web site www.modified.com it the july issue. plus, i dont drive my car crazy, only for look on the street. Im just stright hightech audio and exterior of the can. I wont be hitting back roads at 65mph around sharp turns

1 - 6 of 6 Posts