Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I second the design for v6p license plate frames, that'd be hot.. v6p decal gots to be red and white though like the banner on the site.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
vt4lifecuf said:
wald body kit for sedan, mugen body kit for sedan, all the other somethign nice like asian accord
i dont think Wald makes a body kit for the sedan...the only thing I could find is:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
if you go on sedan thread in this forum you will see the wald body for honda accord that pic is from honda accord club thailand. Maybe i am wrong, can you import mugen kit for sedan also?

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
not with the CF shortage..prices going up for CF hoods! ... is v6p gonna ever make those etched rad holders or chromed door lock thingies ! dam i want those little accessory mods!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ScorpiOxNY said:
OE is actually good. The least expensive too right?
what some of the best pricing you have seen on the CF hoods?

·
Registered
177 Posts
The lowest ive seen CF hood or Trunks for was around $500. Thats a whole new freakin bodykit. And an affordable turbo Kit or supercharger kit. An supercharger should not cost half as much as my car. Can sombody say '' new supercharger kit''

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
j_lovett27 said:
The lowest ive seen CF hood or Trunks for was around $500. Thats a whole new freakin bodykit. And an affordable turbo Kit or supercharger kit. An supercharger should not cost half as much as my car. Can sombody say '' new supercharger kit''

Bodykits that cost around 500 are usually fake and knock offs which are lower quality and poor fitment. Usually a genuine part(front bumper) goes for 500. Also a FI kit as you refer to under $500 will most likely make your car a POS or not reliable. Just for your information..

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
j_lovett27 said:
theres no such thing as cheap forced induction. If you wanna save money look in the classified section. Spectro is a selling a full blower kit with extras for only $2500.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts