Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
its my Religion
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my car lowered approx 2'' on neuspeed race springs, I a life time alignment with firestone and want to align my car to handle at its best and not have to sacrifice my tires. what do you guys think, should I leave it to factory? or can I adjust it to a spec that would not wear my tires down too quickly but still handle great. my spec are neuspeed race springs, TL 22mm sway 235/35/19 and stock alligment specs. the car handles good but I want to know if I can improve it any since I have unlimited alignment I can adjust at anytime.

·
Registered
461 Posts
hondaism said:
I have my car lowered approx 2'' on neuspeed race springs, I a life time alignment with firestone and want to align my car to handle at its best and not have to sacrifice my tires. what do you guys think, should I leave it to factory? or can I adjust it to a spec that would not wear my tires down too quickly but still handle great. my spec are neuspeed race springs, TL 22mm sway 235/35/19 and stock alligment specs. the car handles good but I want to know if I can improve it any since I have unlimited alignment I can adjust at anytime.
Are you experiencing problems as of now?

Absolute best handling for cornering is not what's best for the tires in a straight line. You can't have the best of both worlds... if you have unlimited alignments, play with it a little and see what you like. My money rests on the tile that reads you won't notice a difference with daily driving in "sport tuning" your alignment... but your wallet will in 4 months when you need new tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts