Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9479 Posts

·
tuckin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread used to thrive on gen7 but it is gone now.

Thought it would be a nice one to have and avoid some new threads.

So post up what you did and throw up pics if you want.

Ill start.

I cleaned her and I ordered new tires for my new rims and ingnalls rear camber kit!

Ill be slamming her once all the stuff gets in.

·
07' V6 Auto Sedan
700 Posts
i drove it to pick up my girlfriend and got a ticket for driving too slow.

heh, i wasnt looking at the road to say the least.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Me and my wife went to Cracker Barrel, Home Depot and Bed, Bath and Beyond. OMG I sound like Will Farrel from Old School. Yikes!

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
went to my friends house in miami to get my 17mm tl rear sway bar installed....what a difference....the car drives so much more stiff

·
tuckin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:clap: My first sticky :rolleye2:

I just setup an appointment with my friend to install all my goodies when they come in.

·
Son the Barber
590 Posts
i got my hood wet sand'd and buffed out, then i took her to get the minor leak in the engine fixed, we smoked her up and found it in like two seconds
I almost feel complete, now i need to fix my front bumper :(
decepticon sticker on gas cover and some pics

i have a few new pics, messed around with the settings on the cam cam
it was fun, tell me what yall think

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Oil/filter change, Mobil1 of course, lubed the clutch pedal, tire rotation, cleaned all the tiny rocks out of the tire treads and then washed her up all nice.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
1. installed the corsport metal bushings. awesome upgrade. shifts so smooth and exact.

2. hid kit for my fogs.

question.....those of you that have hid kit on your fogs, does it get too hot to touch? i guess what i am getting at is, is it normal for it to get real hot. i just hope i don't melt the housing. my fogs are ebay fogs btw.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
1. installed the corsport metal bushings. awesome upgrade. shifts so smooth and exact.

2. hid kit for my fogs.

question.....those of you that have hid kit on your fogs, does it get too hot to touch? i guess what i am getting at is, is it normal for it to get real hot. i just hope i don't melt the housing. my fogs are ebay fogs btw.
i have my hi beams 9005 halogen bulbs in my ebay fogs and they get really hot but its been ok and ive been riding like that for a lil over a year.
i think i might order the corsport bushings right now.. good to hear they make a difference. :)

1 - 20 of 9479 Posts