Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i have a k&n air f and i mod my airbox so its great but i need to know where to get a exhaust

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
swap your engine if you got enough $?

then get a turbo?

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong for all you smarter people out there

but you can get an H22 engine/trans for about 2500 + labor (which is probably somewhere in the 1xxx)

It really depends how much $ you're willing to spend... how fast are you looking to go?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As fast as i can man i mean i dont have the money right now but when i get it i need to know what i need

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
190hp but has much more modding potential than honda engines

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
dang you're pretty gung ho about this already

what condition is the engine in? how many miles?

it could be 2g but if it has 200000 miles on it than obviously it's not a very good price

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
yeah i'm gonna leave it to the local engine pros to answer that one

·
Registered
173 Posts
mastadulog said:
swapping an h22 into our engine bays will be a pain in the arse, you can swap a c32 head and get 210 hp off the bat. after that, a 5 speed legend tranny and a turbo and youre good to go

i didnt know we could put c32 heads on ours....they got a bunch out here in japan...i'm just tryin to find the tranny since the guy on ebay disappeared after i won it...but they only have them on limited edition legends out here and those are hard to find

·
Registered
946 Posts
u can turbo the stock motor now and get way more power than a turbo h22 why the fuk would you go h22? h22 = lower torque, and what do heavy cars need? torque... is our cars considered heavy? yes... then what do we need? torque.... the cost of an h22 drop (a well done job) will cost a ****load.

do watever you want but an h22 is a downgrade in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts