Accord V6 Forum banner
341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Czechopino
2,377 Posts
i just hate the stock stance and wheel gap. but 17s and lowering springs will fix that
They make the stock accords fugly like that on purpose so when you drop yours it will stand out nicely and look sweeet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

·
Mr. Detail
1,190 Posts
After owning a couple of 2002 Maximas (one an automatic, one a 6 speed), it bugs me that Honda never had factory HIDs (and still don't) and the 3.0 is lacking in midrange torque. Going from the VQ35s 246 lb-ft to the 3.0s 212 lb-ft is very noticeable. Other than those two issues, I like the Accord more overall than the Maximas. Quieter, nicer interior, better paint, smoother ride.

·
Mr. Detail
1,190 Posts
I hate how people think its Just a Honda.. Nd i love the look on their face when they see how much power this honda has ;). I think these v6 coupes are pretty damn fast!
Even better when the car is debadged and they don't notice the blacked out twin mufflers barely visible under the rear bumper.

·
az highway 88 touge' king
102 Posts
They make the stock accords fugly like that on purpose so when you drop yours it will stand out nicely and look sweeet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
thats true. when i had my 97 sedan i was the only accord slammed. i am gonna do a budget drop w/springs looking into wheels too. i dunno why honda makes nasty ass wheels for their cars. smh so sad.

·
Registered
0 Posts
only thing i dont like about my car is the auto trans....got this car from my dad so i really didnt have an option...

completely in love with this car and cant wait to install my coilovers but man..the tranny

anyone else feel that the auto just shifts rough?? especially first gear when the engine is cold? and does anyone else actually feel thier car downshifting? i never felt it in my 6thgen...but i actually feel the car downshifting in my 7th gen..its a v6 BTW
hello finally I found something similar I barely got a 07 accordV6 and the transmission feels rough for some reason more when is cold as you mention they told me this is how honda transmissions are. the brakes are kind of grabby idk if yours is like that too but im getting use to this tranny I just hope it lasts long cause thats why I bought a honda in the first place.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Purchased my first Honda recently. Love everything about it, except the long delay of the "OK" button on the Navi screen

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love my Accord to pieces but there are some things I wish honda would have done differently on the 7th gen Accord.

Heres my beefs.

1. The stock tires dont perform as well matched up to the powerful V6 and spirited driving.

2. That stupid loud clunking noise when I either press on the brakes in reverse or when I put the car in Drive after reversing.

3. The fact that I cant plug my ipod in, whats up with that Honda you didnt even at least put it in the 7.5 gen.

4. I know its a Honda but the torque to horsepower ratio could have been better, 240hp/212tq, come on.

Other than that I love my Accord.;)
Yes they could have added an AUX 3.5 mm/ USB flash drive music jack...also if you down size wheels & tires to 215x60x16....or 205x60x16....makes a big difference...

341 - 356 of 356 Posts