Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
hopefully the light output is the same.. aftermarket output suck ass.

i'd rather diy on the same pair, or buy a pair and diy.

are those actually dot/sae approved. i thought they need the orange/amber reflector in there?

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
Im not feeling the clear reflector. This look better IMO.

These were at the SEMA show in LA, anybody know who makes them. I know it was mentioned before but i cant find the post anymore.

·
blah blah blah
325 Posts
Yellow or white reflector looks great. Depends on what you want. BTW, i THINK the light output of the clear reflector(depo brand) black housings are somewhat close to stock cuz my friend has a prelude with depo black housings and the light output was very close to stock.

·
Registered
219 Posts
00&03Accords said:
Im not feeling the clear reflector. This look better IMO.

These were at the SEMA show in LA, anybody know who makes them. I know it was mentioned before but i cant find the post anymore.

maxzone.com... but they're not posted on their website yet

·
Registered
365 Posts
they only sell to distributors in bulk. but I ask them for a retailer and they gave me autodynamic 175 is not bad for a pair, considering that one OEM is around the same if you need to replace one.

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
I just order mine from autodynamics with the orange reflector. They currently dont have them in stock but she can get them from the vendor which is maxzone. If your interested call Alice at (626) 618-2026. Price is the same. Im picking mine up hopefully by friday. :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They have the ones with the orange reflectors now on sale at autodynamics. Gonna pick them up Monday for my sister. Ill get pictures up for u guys

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
I picked up mine on friday, it took them a week to get them from maxzone. Autodynamics told me this were the first ones they sold to the public. :cool: Lights look great. Will take pictures tonight.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
alice is very nice..love doing business with her!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts