Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...i need help on deciding, i want to lower my car a little more i just put some axis crux black 19z on my car and am lowred on H&R springs 1.5 front 1.3 rear, not low enough still have like two finger gap in front and about one in half in the back, so should i

GET KONIS PUT THEM ON LOWER SETTING SO ID BE AT 2.0Front 1.8Rear
Eibach-just get new springs
GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS.....anyone have them without aftermarket shocks? Hows the ride? Bouncy...?

Dont wanna spend more then $750...that includes install.
any other suggtions would be nice....Thanks.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im just thinking about getting ground control coilovers....without aftermarket shocks...anything i should know?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
konis + gc = adjustability + quality + million mile warranty all around...oooooh yeahhh giigggiiitty giigitttyy... :cool:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hongda were you from in norten cali, im from YUBA CITY NORTH OF SAC
yeah rain just stoped right now, still pertty wet out

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i was conisdering doig that, but GC+koni=$950 for that price i can get tien ss, i might just go with tien basic there about $660, anyone have any problems with the ride with them?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how are you lowered i just saw your car in the gallery looks good, your running 18s right

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Tein SS. Lowered on the last perch on the rear and very close on the front right now. Have the 17" tsx wheels i got for $200 on the car since it's been raining. 18s in the summer. I want to get 19s Axis Mesh 2 though.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
def just get the koni....esp since u already have springs....the lowest pearch would be about .2 inchs lower.....so yeah up to u...if not then just get the basics.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i want like aleast a 2 inch drop in the front, and i dont wanna spend 600$ on konis plus install and not get the drop i want
Final input...im thinking about the tien basics, how much of a differance is the SS over the basics, becuase i see its about 150$ more for the ss, i mean if its a world of a differance id wanna go that way but if i can get just as good of a ride (smooth, dont feel every bump in the road) with the basics id go with them.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
accord03 said:
def just get the koni....esp since u already have springs....the lowest pearch would be about .2 inchs lower.....so yeah up to u...if not then just get the basics.
What kind of coil system are you using because i can see thats def a really low drop you got? are you using the knois? and i heard it was like .5 of a drop on lowest pearch?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts