Accord V6 Forum banner

What do you guys think?

666 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Deepa 
#1 ·
ok...i need help on deciding, i want to lower my car a little more i just put some axis crux black 19z on my car and am lowred on H&R springs 1.5 front 1.3 rear, not low enough still have like two finger gap in front and about one in half in the back, so should i

GET KONIS PUT THEM ON LOWER SETTING SO ID BE AT 2.0Front 1.8Rear
Eibach-just get new springs
GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS.....anyone have them without aftermarket shocks? Hows the ride? Bouncy...?

Dont wanna spend more then $750...that includes install.
any other suggtions would be nice....Thanks.

#16 ·
yeah i want like aleast a 2 inch drop in the front, and i dont wanna spend 600$ on konis plus install and not get the drop i want
Final input...im thinking about the tien basics, how much of a differance is the SS over the basics, becuase i see its about 150$ more for the ss, i mean if its a world of a differance id wanna go that way but if i can get just as good of a ride (smooth, dont feel every bump in the road) with the basics id go with them.

#17 ·
accord03 said:
def just get the koni....esp since u already have springs....the lowest pearch would be about .2 inchs lower.....so yeah up to u...if not then just get the basics.
What kind of coil system are you using because i can see thats def a really low drop you got? are you using the knois? and i heard it was like .5 of a drop on lowest pearch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.