Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of strut bar can I put on when i have the EDFC instell?
so far from what i know,
Greddy strut bar will work and DC strut bar will not...
is there any other brand that will work with EDFC?

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
i think greddy is the one which fits nice.. dc sports makes one but i think ther not enough room to add edfc!

·
Registered
91 Posts
only 6spd comes with strut bars. in all honestly i can't see why anyone would get aftermarket when the oem strut bar is IMO better as it also connects to the firewall.

is it adjustability you're seeking? or is it just the looks?

in any case it's your ride and you do whatever you like to it. but i'm thinking oem won't be a problem with edfc, or will it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cups said:
only 6spd comes with strut bars. in all honestly i can't see why anyone would get aftermarket when the oem strut bar is IMO better as it also connects to the firewall.

in any case it's your ride and you do whatever you like to it. but i'm thinking oem won't be a problem with edfc, or will it?
OEM will def work with EDFC.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cups said:

I have 6spd w/ neuspeed strut bar as well! They are very complimentary. Now the front end is much tighter. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
I have a 03 Autotragic, and it has the front bars on from the factory, unless someone else did it before I got the car, but it was all stock when I bought it abot a month ago.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EDFC = Economic Development and Financing Corporation
just kidding....
EDFC = Electronic Damping Force Controller
work with Tein SS-P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts