Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm pretty much done with the appearance of my car all i need is a lip kit.. but not sure what would be good for my car the mugen lip looks nice and i've always wanted the Kaminari lip kit but hella expensive so might take a while, i donno what else is out there any opinions???

latest pix of my car.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
OEM. All the other kits look too crazy.

When my baby was still alive, I was planning on converting her to the "mini-kit" that the stock 01-02 coupes came with. But now I just have 01-02 bumpers and rocker panels sitting in my storage room. :(

·
Derek
686 Posts
White, I like the 'whitehoused' headlights, nice touch. I would say the OEM lip kit would probably be a great compliment, or the Kaminari as well, something subtle. Great looking ride!

·
Registered
146 Posts
OEM kit gets my vote as well. It looks like you have done your car VERY tastefully I really like it. I guess the only thing I would differently is remove that white strip covering your rear taillights. IMO the rear taillights is what makes our 6th gen coupes unique. Also get rid of any unnecessary advertising (ie. that rear AEM plate bracket and the Tein stickers) unless ofcourse they are paying you for the advertising :)

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
JTS97Z28 said:
OEM kit gets my vote as well. It looks like you have done your car VERY tastefully I really like it. I guess the only thing I would differently is remove that white strip covering your rear taillights. IMO the rear taillights is what makes our 6th gen coupes unique. Also get rid of any unnecessary advertising (ie. that rear AEM plate bracket and the Tein stickers) unless ofcourse they are paying you for the advertising :)
Yeah, without the "bar" the "NSX" look goes bye-bye. Keep the red bar!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Leave the look just like it is.

Dump all your cash in to power, and breaks. And high tech stuff like on board PC with navigation, and 7" screen in dash, dvd, sound, ect.

Very sleek taste full elegant MODEST exterior, and high tech interior and under the hood.

Across the top windshield put big white letters "Space Ghost" :D

But thats just me....LOL

·
Butta
837 Posts
OEM and full mugen (custom fitted) look the best.

If you want OEM you can expect to pay the big bucks and even more to paint them if you can't find it in white. At handa accessories ( http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext00.html ) they have the front lip listed at $254, sides for $415, and rear for $282.

The mugen kit has to be custom fitted and a bunch of guys on here have that kit. You can get a mugen lip on ebay for 70-90 bucks and the rears and sides from http://www.streetstyler.com/Mainpage.htm

I have the Type R front, which I just re-fit today and looks really good now, with OEM sides and no rear.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
type-r front lip and oem sides and rear :)

everyone with a coupe has OEM...but def not mugen or wings west, especially with what it looks like you want to accomplish
Uhh not enough people have Mugen lips? LOL

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
slam the ish outta that thing and don't even worry about a lip kit =]

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
plumers said:
OEM lip kits looks pretty nice. keep it clean!

what rims is that? i've been looking for that kind of rims
those rims are RH evo C5 bought it from one of the 7th gen guys.

Kuya Master said:
Yeah, without the "bar" the "NSX" look goes bye-bye. Keep the red bar!
ooo i didn't even realize that it looked like the NSX.. the thing its just vinyl and its poorly stuck on..

looks like everyone is goin for oem, i'll have to see where i can get it for cheap..

or buy the cheap front mugen lip that i found on ebay for now :p

Thx for the replies/compliments

·
Registered
68 Posts
we had to import the oem skirts from america to the uk as they were discontinued.
if avalible i would get them as there cheap over there.
but i also have a mugen kitted jdm teg and a fanatic mugen whore so say mugen :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts