Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Honda Accord V6. I am wondering what I should do that would be cost effective that will easily add power to my car. So far, I have a cold air intake and exhaust. What else should I do? Help is appreciated. Is it feasible to do a supercharger/turbo or manual conversion?

·
Mr. Detail
1,134 Posts
Best bang for the buck on these cars is a long tube J-pipe and a TL-S rear anti-roll bar. The J-pipe will add much needed midrange torque.

Supercharging, turbos can be done but given the age of our cars now, you'd pretty much have to budget for a rebuild as well. It would be cheaper to sell your car and buy one with a manual than convert it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in the coupe

Front strut tower bar took some roll away and keeps the front end from rebounding over humps and out of corners.
The greddy attatches to the lower bolts where the supports go into the fire wall. I barely got the nut on, but they hold. The neuspeed attatches to the top too, so you could actually do both. I like the greddy bar, hindsight would get a 6mt bar which incorparates the bar and firewall supports into one unit, and then add the neuspeed(if you can find it) to get support at all the bolts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I did the Atlp-V3r J pipe which has the 3" collector that's helps huge for exahust systems, weather you want to go with 3" (best for power) or 2.5" which is just as good but make barely a little difference (untuned). And I added the 08' TL-S rear sway bar after a year of running Street Advance Z coilovers from Tein which have performed phenomenally, but after I put that sway bar in it, it returned that feeling of when I first installed the coilovers. Night and day difference, the rear of the car is tied together so much more, makes sense since not only the sway bar is bigger diameter but the stock one is a hollow 17mm, and the 08' TL-S is a 20mm solid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts