Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Herbs Come Around
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so there are so many things left to do for my car, god i want $$$$$$$$$ stat. Ive got a sound system i build for 600, a k&n intake and a TL sway bar. and ive got Richies J-pipe on order ... if the shop ever pulls it together.

I want to get a stock spoiler, i think they add to the car. I also want a new brake and rotor set up. i dont need the wheels cuz i will gravel blast them like my stock ones (i have too much fun in gravel parking lots and roads). I also think the car need a serious suspension redo and needs a drop. I ALSO want a new exaust to complement the jpipe but i cannot stand the ricer sound most aftermarket exhausts have ... and i wanna do something for the headlights either a retro (too much money) a simple DIY blackhouse, or i may but one of those crappy ebay projector sets and do a retro on that, not sure ... WTF I NEED TO GET RICH NOW can i have all your christmasses this year? :D

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
I don't know if that was a rant or a question :confused: :laugh:

We are all in the same boat man, trying to spend all our money (some of us money we don't have yet)! ;)

·
The Herbs Come Around
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats right i make good sense head inside ... basically i want everything but i dont know what i want ... but i do know its gonna take alot of money. so basically just a massive rant i had to get down in writing lol
i guess my question, after you take away the rant, is

coilovers (drop), headlights, exhaust, or something else? to waste my money on

·
The Herbs Come Around
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
cunning linguist
984 Posts
I've heard the Megan's can be harsh, but with 32 position adjustability... ?

Also, Megan hasn't been around too long either, and until there recent re-branding, they weren't exactly a high-end company.

So since neither is a Tein or Koni... I'd call it a wash.

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
you will never stop investing cash into your whip....you may one day have everything you always wanted on your car but by the time you have everything you will already have a new list of mods you want add to it...it is an endless cycle!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts