Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up. im a new member here. Im about to get a new paint job for my car and im thinking about a white. but not just a regular white paint job. im looking for something... dazzling. haha i dont know how to explain it.

well i was going through this website and i saw examples of some body kits and came across this picture.

the paint job on that accord seems really nice to me. it doesnt look like a plain white. it seems like it has a pearl to it. anyone have an idea of what kindof paint job that is?? also recommend me some paint i would be looking for. im a total newb to this so please help me out. thanks really appreciate it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm also what paint job is this right here??? the blue accord. sorry, im just excited about getting a paint job. hahah

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
just paint ur car pearl white..u r better off going factory color, not honda paint but like lexus toyota and such have nice pearl white mix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yo thanks for the reply. but i probably got confused when someone told me this last week. isnt pearl white an off white from escalades?? like a creme color??

but if not, do i just go to a paint shop and tell them i want pearl white. and it will turn out like the 1st pictures??

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
OEM Cadillac Escalade pearl white paint.. his second paint job.
body work and paint was $32-35xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mastadulog said:
get championship white, thats a nice white

i believe championship white is the stock white on integras right?? it doesnt have that pearl and shine im looking for on white paint. thanks though. i was thinking about that color too.

·
Registered
635 Posts
D-REW said:
i believe championship white is the stock white on integras right?? it doesnt have that pearl and shine im looking for on white paint. thanks though. i was thinking about that color too.
Get Cadillac Pearl White, like someone else had suggested. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
841 Posts
yeah...the cadillac pearl white looks real nice...the lexus/toyota pearl is more of a creme color...not that brilliant of a white (more for luxury)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts