Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting hotter everyday and i really really need a window tint.. I can't really decide what percentage I want.
I don't really want 2 different shades of windows, so I'm thinking about going all same percentage for all windows.

I don't want to go anything less than 20% and anything higher than 35.. I think 35 is little bit too light?

Do you guys have any good pictures of a black accord at day time? how is it at night? I have black/black accord coupe and i don't want it to be toooooo dark on rainy days or at night. is there such thing as 25 or 30%?

how much is good for regular tint? I got quoted for so many different prices and I have no idea what is actually good..

anyone from GA that would like to recommmend places around marietta/atlanta?

thanks guys

·
Registered
129 Posts
My friend has a black beemer and we got 20's in the back and 35's in the front and its hot. Don't get it too dark in the front cuz in most states, like NJ, its illegal. The 20 on the back window looks real hot.

·
Registered
98 Posts
get 20s all around. TRUST ME dont do 35. 35 is like almost no difference

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
35 is like almost no difference? Um... Sure there is noticeable difference. (though it depends on which brand you use)

I have 32% all around. See my sig.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I live in CT, the legal limit is 45%!!! I'd probably get pulled over if i didnt clean my windows!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ive got 10% all around right now, i think im gonna switch to 5% soon.

·
Banned
117 Posts
I have 5% on my silver coupe. It is definetly illegal but i don't care i like to have my privacy. just in case theres females inside. yes my accord is not a virgin.Ha Ha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I say 5% all the way around but 20% would be a good compromise. I would actually go 5% on the rear and quarters and 20% on the sides. Unless it is in direct sunlight you won't really be able to notice the difference. I had 5% and 20% on my Prelude and you couldn't tell the difference if it was a cloudy day.

·
Registered
820 Posts
5% strait black. limo style. can't see **** in, or out :)

in all seriousness i have 35% all around and i like it. it's easy to see in and out. i have a friend with the same car and same tints as me cept it's 20% and at night u cant' see out worth shi!t

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am getting mine done today 5% on the back, quarters, moonroof and sunband. 20% on the sides.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I have 35% all around on mine since the cops here are iffy...

but If i had a choice, i would def have gone 20% all around

1 - 20 of 42 Posts