Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 accord v6 coupe. my leather seats are all torn up, it like half the seat is gone. i need new ones. please list what you know that will fit my car. please dont ask about airbags because i dont know and dont care. i just want a general list of what other seats out there can be swapped into my car WITHOUT MODIFICATION!! direct bolt up only. it also doesn't matter if leather or cloth. this is my daily driver so i just want something to sit in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay what i have got so far from searching on here is that the CL and CL-S seats is a direct swap. it will bolt right in. correct?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, another search and found that tl and tl-s seats fit too. correct? anyone with helpful input will be greatly appreciately.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wonder if all 6th gen accord seats are interchangable? meaning coupes/sedans, 4cyl/6cyl, cloth/leather... i would think so but if someone has tried it knows for sure, please post here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay, what i have also gathered. all accords are interchangeable ONLY: coupe with coupe and sedan with sedan. please correct me if i am wrong.

again, this is only for direct bolt-up. not saying that power or heating or anything of that sort will work. just saying that it will bolt up.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
RSX seat is not bolt-in, so it's apples and oranges in this case.

It depends what you want. I find the CL-S seats to be supremely more comfortable, but the RSX seats to be sportier, if that makes sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts