·
Registered
16 Posts
2.25" into dual 2"...

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Thanks for the help prick!
Whoa whoa. Name calling isn't gonna get you anywhere. You could've searched the site (about 99% sure you would've found it) or googled it. But to come in here name-calling because you got 1 smart response? Not cool dude. Especially if you're trying to make name for yourself here, with only 14 posts.

With that said, I believe Kiet (nighthawk) is correct. It's not very big at all.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whoa whoa. Name calling isn't gonna get you anywhere. You could've searched the site (about 99% sure you would've found it) or googled it. But to come in here name-calling because you got 1 smart response? Not cool dude. Especially if you're trying to make name for yourself here, with only 14 posts.

With that said, I believe Kiet (nighthawk) is correct. It's not very big at all.
It is funny you say that because I used the search and found multiple answers. So, I asked the question and still got multiple answers. As for my response to six6, I thought it was well deserved. A new guy comes to your forum looking for advice and to share some advice of my own and he takes a shot at me? Then you, another veteran poster runs to his aide? You tell me where the breakdown was, and no I'm not trying to "make a name for myself" just looking to find a forum to talk cars. If I've come to the wrong place, please let me know...

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
you're at the right place, your J-pipe runners, are 1.75, merges into 2.0, than back to 1.75-2.0 Y's.

This is for the V6 assuming that is what you got. Don't let these guys bust your balls. :)

·
SFL AV6
1,024 Posts
It is funny you say that because I used the search and found multiple answers. So, I asked the question and still got multiple answers. As for my response to six6, I thought it was well deserved. A new guy comes to your forum looking for advice and to share some advice of my own and he takes a shot at me? Then you, another veteran poster runs to his aide? You tell me where the breakdown was, and no I'm not trying to "make a name for myself" just looking to find a forum to talk cars. If I've come to the wrong place, please let me know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts