Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of springs or coilovers does everyone have on there car? need get an idea of what to put on my car......post some pics if you have have them of the gap after the lowering job...thanx

·
Registered
435 Posts
well technically I have ground control coilovers on now. But I just got a full sponsorship with H&R. So my true coilovers are on the way. GC will be for sale, $100

·
Large Member
505 Posts
I've got KYB AGX shocks and Progress Group springs. Check out to 5th Gen Gallery sticky for pics of some rides.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Cool so u go to baruch too then...The kit dun look perfect like the pics anymore. crazy buffalo winter did a number on my kit :(. I'm probably gonna get another front bumper sometime this summer and just use this one for winter when my bro takes it back to buffalo.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tein SS.. hopefully i'll be upgrading to Zeal B2's when those go out...

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
95BlackAccordV6 said:
I've got eibach pro-kits with kyb agx...thinking about getting a Hayame true coilover made for the i4.
i'd glad to get them off ur hands once u decided to get Hayame. HOw much milage u got on them? and if i may can i sit in ur car feel the rides handling b4 u take them out?

thz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts