Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what would be a best tire size for CL-S rims. 215/50/17? _/_/17?

ps. for the best ride/comfort. dont really care too much about grip but rather the smoothness of the ride

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
suby2cord, where did you get your tint done and how much? I'm in hawaii too and want 20% but always get told 35 is the limit...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got mine done at special-T-tinting. it was like 150-60, not sure because i had two cars done at once, and yes 35% is the legal limit. but between the hawaii peeps, who actually follows the law, especially for tint. i was going to go 20% all around but then there's a possibility of getting pulled over at night, especially when you had a few drinks (not drunk). so i decided to get 20% sides and 35% in the rear. that way, when there's a cop behind you, your tint looks legal :cool: . i have friends who have 5% sides and 35% rear and they havent gotten pulled over either. and if you do get pulled over, just roll your windows down in respect to the cop because that is what they care about the most. and btw, you cant even tell that it's 2 shades of tint...it just dark and people cant really seen in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks eh... I'm calling special t right now. TNT was quoting me 200+ for 35% and telling me there's no way to do 20. o well, i was willing to pay more for 20 but now i'm not! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yups special t is good. they do all of my cars. tnt is a rip off, and they follow the law and stuff. well hope your tint comes out ok

·
Registered
4 Posts
do you ever have problems getting your safety check done? had to scrape 5% off monte carlo in 98 and haven't had tint since...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts