Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dropped my car about an 1in 1/2 with some nuespeed springs. I need strut/shocks thats gonna give me a smooth ride not to bumpy. Im lookin for the best prices nothing way to expensive any ideas?? please help

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
The only shocks that are out there as a viable option are the Koni yellows. I have them on my car and it's pretty trippy how you can adjust the stiffness or smoothness of the ride.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eps sniper said:
The only shocks that are out there as a viable option are the Koni yellows. I have them on my car and it's pretty trippy how you can adjust the stiffness or smoothness of the ride.
is it really smooth? how much are they?

·
Registered
53 Posts
don't know about the ride quality, but these are the shocks i am planning on getting. thinking about the neuspeed supercup kit, but instead of the race springs, getting the sport springs instead. depending on where you get them, they can cost between $575 and $600 for a set of 4.

i know that neuspeed's website has the supercup kit which includes four koni sp3 shocks and neuspeed race springs for $599.99. if you want you can just get the shocks from neuspeed and then just either selling the extra set of springs, but like i mentioned earlier you will be spending near $600 for the koni yellows.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey what about this one anyone know anything about them NEX GT Coilover system? they claim that the ride is smooth any input on this?

·
Registered
351 Posts
konis are nice and allow for a lot of adjustability. Though, they will take away from your ride quality more than likely. I know they did in my case, though I have h-techs, so if you use a stiffer spring then that might be more likely to cause any discomfort than the shocks. I don't really know though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts