Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CeRtiFiEd PimP
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what color to paint calipers

i pained my calipers red and the paint is chipping off..should i repaint them red or pick a diff color....

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
i like silver calipers and black brackets

·
Registered
561 Posts
those are stock calipers right..well why not black? it would probably look clean that way. but then again it woudlnt stand out

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i have a red accord and painted my calipers red. once my paint started chipping off i went to black paint. Now that i look back, red calipers kind of made the car look cheap. imo, go with a gray color or solid black...you dont really want to attract attention to the calipers since their pretty ugly hahahahha. BUT if i got a BBK like a rotora or brembo 4 piston caliper brakes, red would be the only color i'd get cause those calipers actually look good. :D

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
slowaccord said:
i have a red accord and painted my calipers red. once my paint started chipping off i went to black paint. Now that i look back, red calipers kind of made the car look cheap. imo, go with a gray color or solid black...you dont really want to attract attention to the calipers since their pretty ugly hahahahha. BUT if i got a BBK like a rotora or brembo 4 piston caliper brakes, red would be the only color i'd get cause those calipers actually look good. :D
:and1:

·
the tooth
307 Posts
black. Red is tacky and we're not in high school anymore. Unless you have expensive bbk or own an exotic, i think there is no point in showing off our puny a$$ ugly stock calipers by painting it in tacky red. It makes the car look cheap and ricebois do this all the time now. Just do dark grey or gloss black. my 2cents.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts