Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the deal. I got 5Zigen FN01RC in silver with Kumho Ecsta SPT in 225/45/18 right now but Iam getting a black CF hood and I was thinking about changing the wheels to black. Homeboy got these Einki wheel with Yokohama 225/40/18 and he is willing to swap the wheels with me.

The question is should I trade my 5Zigens for Enkei and if I do should I keep my tires or get his.

His wheels

My wheels and his

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
keep the 5zigens.. better quality! so whats happened with ir bent wheels?.. did u resolve the problem?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
implayaz9 said:
keep the 5zigens.. better quality! so whats happened with ir bent wheels?.. did u resolve the problem?
I gotta go to them and talk to a Manager but been working so I will go on Monday. Iam just concerned about how the CF hood will look with silver wheels, I know it will look better with black wheels.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
if u want to make sure it goes well with carbin fiber hood i say get black wheels .. not black with silver lip!...

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Dang 225/50/18 will fit??? :confused: Are you dropped at all. Because if you are I would like to get that size. I'm a coupe riding on stechs, do you think I would have problems with that size? BTW I think his wheels would look better on yours IMO.
EDIT: If you do trade keep your tires

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
keep your rims and get the silver carbon fiber hood.. or if you stick with the black carbon fiber hood, get ALL black rims without a machined lip like someone said earlier

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
oswhiteboy said:
Dang 225/50/18 will fit??? :confused: Are you dropped at all. Because if you are I would like to get that size. I'm a coupe riding on stechs, do you think I would have problems with that size? BTW I think his wheels would look better on yours IMO.
EDIT: If you do trade keep your tires
Oops ma bad, my tires are 225/45/18, I accidently typed 50 :p and yes I am dropped on SS-P coilovers without any rubbing issues.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
shon.nv said:
Oops ma bad, my tires are 225/45/18, I accidently typed 50 :p and yes I am dropped on SS-P coilovers without any rubbing issues.
Yeah i was thinking 50 was a little too large. But yeah i think the all silver look would be good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts