Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for something other than tirerack and wheelmax, actually looking for some good prices on axis wheels.

·
Registered
748 Posts
which axis wheels are you looking at? Because almost everyone will match prices, the best price ONlINE i found was $2100 for the axis curx, though some local shops around my area i got them at $1950 with hankook ventus tires 19", some online shops were even trying to charge me $2300 for these same wheels so shop around and ask some local shops, let me know what kind of axis wheels and what size your looking for, maybe i can find you a good quote you can have someone match.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Deepa said:
which axis wheels are you looking at? Because almost everyone will match prices, the best price ONlINE i found was $2100 for the axis curx, though some local shops around my area i got them at $1950 with hankook ventus tires 19", some online shops were even trying to charge me $2300 for these same wheels so shop around and ask some local shops, let me know what kind of axis wheels and what size your looking for, maybe i can find you a good quote you can have someone match.

hey deepa, ive been having all kinds of prob.'s w/ my wheels (actually not prob.'s but its just annoying, I started a thread on it too... lol) but yea, it might not end up working out to my advantage so I'll have to get aftermarket sooner-or-later, my #1 preference are the "Axis Spider" in 18 or 19 (preferably 18). Maybe you can find me a quote on 'em if you have the chance, im in so. cal if that helps... thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im lookin for the supermesh in particular.

·
Registered
748 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
hey deepa, ive been having all kinds of prob.'s w/ my wheels (actually not prob.'s but its just annoying, I started a thread on it too... lol) but yea, it might not end up working out to my advantage so I'll have to get aftermarket sooner-or-later, my #1 preference are the "Axis Spider" in 18 or 19 (preferably 18). Maybe you can find me a quote on 'em if you have the chance, im in so. cal if that helps... thanks

your probally looking at 1950-2000$, i really dont have a "hook up" on these wheels just a dealer that has good prices (compared to others) online i didnt find a deal near as good as the one i got, 18s would be a few hundred cheaper then the 19z, the place is in Sacramento CA, but its nothing speical (just your average wheel shop) do this,

-----call around to few local wheel shops and tell them you already got a price quote from some online company (say wheelguyz or somthing they never check up on it, if its beliveable) and they should give you the deal, i can call this shop and ask whats the price on the spiders, and the mesh if you guys like but if you just do this im sure you guys can find a good deal in your local area, plus buying form a local shops beats the internet cause you dont got to deal with shipping and all that. my best price online was 2100$ call around to a few local shops and got the axis wheels for 1950$.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
what you guys think of 19" staggard fitment axis milanos for 2200? o yea, that's with hankook tires. that's the hook up prices i get for at mazz.

·
Registered
748 Posts
as2222 said:
what you guys think of 19" staggard fitment axis milanos for 2200? o yea, that's with hankook tires. that's the hook up prices i get for at mazz.

what is it 19x? and 19x? because im getting 19x8 all the way around for 1950 with the hankooks,e 19x8.5 milanos $380 (A WHEEL), plus the 19x9.5 is the next size they offer for $420 (A WHEEL), so $2200 a good price because your going to have to get bigger tires in the back then the 235/35 in the front so thats about right try to talk them down $50 or so if they go for it. Oh yeah 19x9.5 how are you going to fit that? i thought we cant go bigger then 19x8

blckcoupe super mesh should be- $1950 for the 19x8.5 if thats what your looking at and the 18z should be about $1550.

FOR THE SPIDERS- 19x8- $1950 18x8-$1550
THESE PRICES ARE WITH THE HANKOOK VENTUS TIRES. HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Deepa said:
FOR THE SPIDERS- 19x8- $1950 18x8-$1550
THESE PRICES ARE WITH THE HANKOOK VENTUS TIRES. HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS.

is there any way to get them w/o tires? if so how much?
if not, whats the tire size? theres also many types of ventus hankook's so do you know the specific name?

·
Registered
748 Posts
yeah you can get the rims without tires just do 380$x4=$1520, that price you can get from anyone internet, local shops anywhere becaue thatS the pirce listed on aixswheels.com, where shops differ on prices is when it comes to tires, becasue they discount you on the tires becaue they are giving you a pakage deal, honestly i didnt know there was more then one type of hankook ventus tires. (ILL DO SOME RESEARCH AND GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT ONE)

ALSO I AM NOT A SUPPLIER OF AXIS WHEELS OR ANYTHING, I AM ONLY GIVING YOU INFORMATION BECAUSE I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS OF TYRING TO GET A GOOD DEAL ON THESE WHEELS. V6ACCORD, YOUR FROM SOUTHERN CALI RIGHT? THERES A GUY THAT CAN GET THESE AXIS WHEELS ON THIS SITE FOR 1150$ FOR THE 19Z HE JUST DOSNT DO SHIPPING SO YOUD HAVE TO PICK THEM UP FROM HIM, SO I MEAN IF YOU CAN PICK THEM UP FROM HIM AND GET SOME TIRES YOULL BE SAVING ALOT OF MONEY GIVE EM A PM HERES THE LINK FOR THE 7 MODS HES SELLING, THERE SICK CHECK EM OUT, IVE TALKED TO HIM AND HE CAN PERTTY MUCH GET AND AXIS WHEELS.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48148&highlight=AXIS
WACKSAUCE IS HIS ID.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts