Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are planning to shop at wheelmax.com i recommend you to THINK AGAIN.
sure they have good deals on wheels and tire package, but it is NOT worth it. Their customer service is worse than cell phone companies, worse than anything youve ever encountered.
7/21 : Ordered 4 tires online.
7/22 : Recieved e-mail saying that my credit card has been denied(?)
7/22 : Called customer service and told that they did not charge me for the tires since they cannot varify my billing address and shipping address.
7/22 : Called my bank to check with them and only to find out that WHEELMAX tried charging my credit card 3times, so the bank denied it ONCE. So basically ive been charged twice for the tires i didnt even get.
7/22 : Upset, called wheelmax. Talked to online department manager <- THE MOST UNFRIENDLY REPRESENATIVE EVER PLUS ACCENT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND!
He started yelling at me saying they credited everything back. So i again call the bank to varify, they tell me same. 2charges that have not been refunded. Call the wheelmax AGAIN, only to get into a fight with a manager (What kind of manager fights with customer i dont get it_) then he puts me on hold goes home. my call got redirected after 30minutes to sales department they told me he went home.
7/25 : Since theyre not open on weekends i call my bank. Same status its been 3days so the 24hr bullcrap they tell me is obviously wrong. They put me on hold for 30minutes then redirect me to sales department then to repair department then to customer department. They just keep routing my calls..
NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED YET ALL I HEAR IS IT TAKES 24HRS TO REFUND EVERYTHING BACK. OBVIOUSLY 3DAYS IS 72HOURS.
So fellow AV6rs, THERE ARE BETTER PLACES THAN WHEELMAX, DO NOT SHOP THERE!!! MOST UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS EVER.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
dang, get the manager's boss on the line and fire him

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Write them a professional letter and mail it Certified & Signature Required. That online manager needs to get fired for being an a**hole!

Use the letter as reference to get your charges reversed from your credit card and/or dispute the charges with your bank.

Sorry to hear about your experience. We've all been there at one point or another when ordering stuff through the internet.

Good luck.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
wow, i just ordered my rims and tire package from them not to long ago, like within this month, and i had not problems at all, i used my debit card tho, dont know if that makes a difference.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
I had the same problemw ith HopUpRacing.com. I was sent the wrong brakes and I sent them back when the new ones came. A month later I was charged 489.00 for the brakes because the did not receive them. I called and they told me I had to call Powerslot to verify if it came in or not. I said, WTF? Isn't that your job before you charge me? So after talking to the lady at powerslot they found them. Hmm.... Strange isn't it? All he had to do was call them and ask. So In the end the refunded the money but I ended up having to pay the back $40 because I went under my account balance. How can you charge someone without their concent? Will never order from them again...

Sorry to hear this crap. Some reason these ppl think they can be total A-Holes to you and think its okay. I gave them a piece of my mind and the guy I ordered it from was never in when I called?? Strange that he tried to hide from me after all of this.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
longer you wait, less likely you get your money back.

better jump on ther butts quick

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so it is settled now, I reported this to my bank and they were able to cancel the transaction, so they wont be getting my money.
I am just 300% disappointed at their "customer service" i mean these people are gone by 3 they dont even work on weekends. I think I have talked to all of the represenatives of different departments including the General Manager. Not a single one satisfied me, and trust me im not being a hardass on them Im used to ****** customer service like AT&T and various cell phone companies but damn this wheelmax is the ****tiest one so far. Customers come before ur asses jesus christ they dont know the fundamentals of CUSTOMER SERVICE. But whatever their not getting a single penny from me anyways..so fellow v6ers watch out for them!!! :eek:

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
walk in there with 200 copies of a pic of that guy who 'helped' you out, photoshop around to make him look dumb, walk in there with those 200 sheets of paper (that should also say your 'customer service sucks')

then.. "accidentally" drop it, and walk out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts