Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD----->

This is more of a feeler than anything. I bought these wheels a year ago but have only had them on the car for 2 months. The wheels are Ron Jon Sport Design 19s for front and 20s for the rear. The tires are brand new, maybe have 400miles or less. As I remember I paid 3100 for wheels and 600 for tires. These are pics of the wheels on the car. Make offers?:)

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Ido have someone local with a 06 6/6 coupe. He offered 2500 and i kinda wanted to see if that was I guess a good offer. Title says feeler, Im still on the fence. I have been driving this car to work everyday trying to get back "into" it. I had a buddy come by and saw the car for the first time and thought it was incredible. He said to keep it too. I like seeing those kind of reactions. On the J36, I think I would do a 6 speed swap first then the J36. I need to make a decision on the car before I spend that much more on it. Havent heard from my guy on the S2K yet so looking like I may stay.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i honestly dont see u getting more than 2500 for these wheels. so if your set on selling them id say take that offer. MAYBE on acurazine someone might offer more but high end wheels have poor resale. i know how much i lost on a couple sets ive sold. :(

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats kinda what I was thinking. Damn good taste!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts