Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to fit Enkei Wheels with Pirelli 17" P7™ AS PLUS 3 on my old girl 2007 HONDA ACCORD COUPE EX-L V6
Any input is appreciated... I want a smooth ride but performance is important
Any help with stock suspension is appreciated ... should I change to something else?
Sorry very new to this forum
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stock tire size for 17" wheels on a 7th gen would be 215/50/17. I believe the wheels are 17 x 7. You can go to a 17 x 7.5 if you want to add some more width. I think a 235/45/17 would be the same height. You can check out for sure on Tire Rack, click the specs part for the tire and it will show the tire diameter. As long as it is right on or within .1" either way the speedometer will be accurate. Not sure what the offset is for the OEM tires, but I know when I got wheels for my G35 in a slightly wider version (I got Enkie RPF1s which are super light), Discount tire has a program that shows what offset fits best.

Thank you that helps ... did you change suspension too? I want a smoother ride than what I have but I don't want to go higher on the tires. Adding more width is a +? Better performance? Sorry I am very clueless when comes to specs. I don't know much I just can tell you how it feels and I need to change to better performance tires. Do you recommend Pirelli P7 +3 , or can you suggest better overall winter/summer street tires? I am not looking to drift but now I have toyo in the back and Yokohama in the front ... don't even ask... :LOL::LOL:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts