Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
I sold my Camaro to get an accord....too many problems with it.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
custom grand am said:
Ive been seeing a lot of honda owners around here, and even some german car owners but not too many domestics. where are you all at? am i a lone ranger?

Lol, ur at the wrong site then fella, hence this site is about 99.9% imports :D

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
custom grand am said:
Ive been seeing a lot of honda owners around here, and even some german car owners but not too many domestics. where are you all at? am i a lone ranger?
They got scared off by all the honda fanboys here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
They got scared off by all the honda fanboys here :rolleyes:
This site is mostly honda accord owners, no reason to be "anti - honda"

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Raddy21 said:
This site is mostly honda accord owners, no reason to be "anti - honda"
No one's being anti-Honda, he owns one. And quite simply, there are many fanbois here. Lots of smart people with sense too, but there's definitely some ignorance mixed in as well. Or did you miss the guy who said torque was meaningless, or he idiots who argue that hp/liter is the measure of an engine?

Turbo'd GTP owner here, and I'm thinking about getting an LT1 or LS1 Trans Am for an amusing daily driver.

·
Registered
163 Posts
^^^ blower creates alot of heat

And there was a turboed GTP version either in the late 80s early 90s. I cant remember which year it was but its def not a new idea ;)

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
SixSpeeder said:
i personally like having fanbois around. they make life more amusing.

and whats the deal with the turboed GTP? what happened to the SC? pulley robbing too much power? :D

Turbo>s/c.

More boost, less heat, less parasitic loss, more and cheaper potential. The few guys running turbos so far have been getting crazy times with minimal to no head/cam work. So yeah, definitely more worthwhile. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts