Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to a site that sells the B-magic rear bumper? All i can find is places that sell the complete bodykit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
Eloy213 said:
Does anyone have a link to a site that sells the B-magic rear bumper? All i can find is places that sell the complete bodykit

places that sell the entire kits might be able to get u just certain parts. try calling or emailing them. i called fatboygarage =for pricing...it was almost as much as the complete kit.
 

·
St. Louis!
Joined
·
3,378 Posts
joedanger11 said:
places that sell the entire kits might be able to get u just certain parts. try calling or emailing them. i called fatboygarage =for pricing...it was almost as much as the complete kit.
I ran into the same issue splitting kits apart, was never even remotely cost effective. Try andy's autosport, not the most reliable, from what ive read. But they have most things.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kingof3rdinput said:
I ran into the same issue splitting kits apart, was never even remotely cost effective. Try andy's autosport, not the most reliable, from what ive read. But they have most things.
Yeah i've heard of that place I really don't want to take any chances with them but looks like i have no choice. I e-mail aitracing but still no reply i'm giving it one more week, I'm also calling them on monday hopefully that works.

-eloy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
i mentioned fatboygarage.com. I recall that AIT referred me to them. their contact info is there, although the site is way outdated.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top