Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I did some searching through the forums. And checked the usual suspect. acuraautomotivespart, and so on.. But I can't seem to find the TSX sterring controls. They are listed in the illustrations, but dont be available. Anyone know where I can pick a set up from? (the '05 model is the one i'm looking for)

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
IkedawgV6 said:
Hey,
I did some searching through the forums. And checked the usual suspect. acuraautomotivespart, and so on.. But I can't seem to find the TSX sterring controls. They are listed in the illustrations, but dont be available. Anyone know where I can pick a set up from? (the '05 model is the one i'm looking for)

Thanks,
Mike
This link seems to work. I got mine from here like a year and a half ago, just select until you can get to the steering wheel; i just tried it myself but it wouldn't post the direct link so start here:
http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I found them. Thanks alot for the help, not sure why I didnt notice it when I looked the first time.

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
so lemme get this right.. the tsx audio steering wheel controls (silver/metal look) are interchangeable with 7th gen accords?

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
Whats better about the TSX controls? Theyre lit arent they?

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
direct replacements for sedans or coupes? or both? if anybody's done this mod, i wanna see pics! i think the coupes steering wheels are a lil more contoured than sedans, so the controls may be different..

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
im tryin'a find out b/c i like the silver/metal look controls, especially since my interior is the factory metal trim. i went to my local acura dealership parts department, them dudes didnt know sh*t! typical..

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
Sedan and coupe are interchangeable even though they are 4 spoke and 3 spoke Both are interchangable with the TSX, it just happens to have the 3 spoke like the coupe.
Wasnt it 05 the accord got lighted wheel controls?

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
they fit. installed 'em in about 5 minutes.. got the 04's since i didnt know if the 05's would fit since they're illuminated..

·
Registered
447 Posts
terez said:
they fit. installed 'em in about 5 minutes.. got the 04's since i didnt know if the 05's would fit since they're illuminated..
the 05s are illuminated?? Would this be an even swap over to the Gen7s?

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
ahh.. thought they would at least light up like the rest of the dash displays.. im cool with what i have now though. if airbags werent so expensive, i would do the tsx/accord coupe metal steering wheel swap. messed up they dont make them for sedans..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts