Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fvcker that jacked my dvd stuff jacked up my hazard switch, where can I get a new one without having to go through the dealer?

Also, I need a new radio/climate control cover (I don't need the climate controls themselves):

I tried going through the honda sites but couldn't find these, anyone selling by any chance or know a place where I can get them?

Thanks!

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, cause I just saw some maybe three days ago cause I was looking for one myself for a conversion but didn't have the money right then.
yea, I saw one a while back, it was like $1 and no one bid on it but I didn't need it then lol.

I don't know what else to type in, if I put in "accord dash" about 150-200 items come up, I also tried "accord panel" or "radio panel"

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, what did you type in to get that? The thing is, I have the climate controls and I just need to cover. I would just screw in my old climate controls in their place.

35 is a lot though, but it does come with the clock and hazard switch so I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks!! :)

edit: you posted while I was typing, I'll try typing that in :)

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
113 Posts
part 47 is for EX climate control panel
part 10 is for the LX without the digital controls (notice how 47 climate control is straight across, when 10 has two circles)

in dunno why 47 is silver. When I look up the same part for a V6 LX, it comes in Graphite Pearl ( the right color for the black interior). I guess its the site, b/c its supposed to come in various colors.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts