Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where Can I Get This Steering Wheel?

Wow I saw this and just drooled. Is this the TSX steering wheel? Where can I get one?

EDIT: Just found out its an 2006 Euro Accord Tourer Interior. I was wondering if I can swap the cubby door and the trim around the shifter into our US acocrd

Wow this shifter is just sexy. This seems more swapable then most parts.

Now I am more seriously interested about doing this interior swap

That is just a sexy ass interior. This seems easy right? Totally a simple swap for body shops?

Looks like besides the cluster, shiftplate, and the dash/navi everything else looks totally swapable.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
o0o0oh.. that shifter escutcheon lid reminds me of my M45 mod. except, i still like my knob much better. :drive:

also, that navi looks like it's a newer version.... i want it! i hear the new navi can understand voice commands for street names now. also, it's supposed to have Zagat surveyed restaurants. how neato is that! maybe it even has real time traffic like the RL.

that steering wheel is the current TSX wheel and a different airbag cover. The cover isnt sold separately from the airbag, so look to spending about $500+ for the just that piece. (unless u find a great deal somewhere on airbags, of course)

The coolest thing in that pic in my opinion is the red hazard button. i'm definitely getting that. JDM yo! haha

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
and if you look on the right hand side of the steering wheel below where our moonroof switch would be it appears to have what my old accord had...the little slide out change holder...that was a great function...

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
i have seen that cubby before on a USDM accord...i dont know what combo though....i think it was an 05 hybrid or somthin.
that looks simmilar to the s2k airbag cover.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
acb384 said:
i have seen that cubby before on a USDM accord...i dont know what combo though....i think it was an 05 hybrid or somthin.
that looks simmilar to the s2k airbag cover.
no the hybrid one similar design but no cover. This one has a fold/flip down cover.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
yeah, its pretty close, this is the one i was thinking of.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kingof3rdinput said:
Let me know when you find where to buy em.
ephyouckay said:

Lolz i found a connection. My homeboy's friend is gonna be my hook up since he lives in Europe. He said he's gonna call up dealerships and salvage yards to get some new or near new parts for me.

·
Registered
596 Posts
As far as I know, a euro Accord is TSX.....there is no USDM Accord model that sold there, check on HONDA UK website...they have TSX as an Accord, so basicly it's a TSX interior that somehow mixed with our USDM design.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea...i was thinking that if the parts are a lil bit too much then ima just get the shifter and such. I can adapt other TSX parts to my car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts