Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a good place to buy , reverse glow guages, indiglo guages for my 02' accord ex v6, anyone have a good site to buy from thats not too expensive...

tried searching ebay but nothing.

thanks
whit

·
Registered
289 Posts
whit said:
looking for a good place to buy , reverse glow guages, indiglo guages for my 02' accord ex v6, anyone have a good site to buy from thats not too expensive...

tried searching ebay but nothing.

thanks
whit
If you're ready to f*c* up your Tach's needles, then here you go

http://motors.search.ebay.com/reverse_Car-Truck-Parts_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfgtpZQQfmmdZaccordQQfmmkZhondaQQfposZQ5AIPQ2fPostalQQfromZR2QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfyhiZ2002QQfyloZ1998QQlopgZQQmppfqyZreverseQQsacatZ6030QQsadisZ200QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ2QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZmppf

paste this on the address bar.

Goodluck!

·
Registered
647 Posts
i got some and messed up my speedometer needle. so make sure you know what ur doing when you put them on. i didnt so now i have stock guages taht are broke and some cool looking reverse glow ones sitting in storage

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
How about you just stay stock. Aftermarket gauges are ricer status. Look into doing LED conversions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iLLmAT1k said:
How about you just stay stock. Aftermarket gauges are ricer status. Look into doing LED conversions.

i like the led conversions but seems like alot of work, how do just the bulbs hold up and look?

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah man i had a bad experience w/ the reverse indiglo's.. they work.. but need to have some good adhesive or ur needles will stick on ur gauges.. **** i took mines off.. got led's...

·
Registered
790 Posts
i guess most of you guys tried to take the needles off rather than sliding the reverse gauges through the needles huh? LOL. =)

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
I had aftermarket guages wen i first bought my car. I removed them. Dint need to remove the needles. LED conversions are e z. jus noe wat ur doing.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
use the fork method when installing gauges so the needle doesn't break/stick? i got mine off speedhut.com i know that site is xpensive but u can customize the look of it... i regret having black faced gauges! looking back i wished i had gotten the whitefaced ones!!! sicker look during the day...with tinted windows and black faced u cant c chit!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kleptodathief said:
use the fork method when installing gauges so the needle doesn't break/stick? i got mine off speedhut.com i know that site is xpensive but u can customize the look of it... i regret having black faced gauges! looking back i wished i had gotten the whitefaced ones!!! sicker look during the day...with tinted windows and black faced u cant c chit!

fork method????

anyone have the Led conversions , where u just buy the bulbs and plug them in ? just wondering how long the bulbs will last and if there bright ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts