Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who have the OEM decklid spoiler for their coupes, I was wondering where did you get it from? I went to my local Honda dealer and it isn't even listed in their parts catalogue. I searched on eBay and I couldn't find it there either. All I find is the standard wing spoiler which I do not want. Is it a special order item or something??

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
APOLLON said:
To all who have the OEM decklid spoiler for their coupes, I was wondering where did you get it from? I went to my local Honda dealer and it isn't even listed in their parts catalogue. I searched on eBay and I couldn't find it there either. All I find is the standard wing spoiler which I do not want. Is it a special order item or something??
I have the OEM wing spoiler, but you can get the decklid or wing from www.handaaccessories.com or www.cheaphondaparts.com. There are others, but these are the only two I've used in the past.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I live in Canada. Neither of these vendors ship out of the US. So, if there are any Canadians with the decklid spoiler in this forum, where did you get yours from??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts