Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any crazy ringtone gurus here? I have Cingular and a Motorola V551. Where do I get cool ringtones for free / relatively cheap? I want things like duck's quack, donkey's call, theme songs, a car hitting vtec...

thanks!

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
i used 3gupload.com

5 bucks+cost to d/l, infinite ringtones (they have a lot) for a year

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have a lg vx8000. i can record my own ringtones by using a wire with headpone jacks on both ends then putting a smaller headphone adapter thing jack on the one end. this plugs into the headset jack on the phone. you go to record now on my phone and record whatever then you can set it as a ringtone.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
okay man if you have the v551 buy the data cable with software its like 15 shipped on ebay, when you get it go onto howardforums.com read up on how to use it and you can make mp3 ringtones onto you phone with ease.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
i get mine thru my phone at 3gforfree.com

i have like 100+ FREE ringtones... :p

edit: i must admit, their selection sux and it doesnt work under all cell phone providers... i have Sprint

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
there is also the walmart trick....

Go to walmart.copm and then to their music area...there will be two option on to view CDs and other to download music to your phone...GO TO the CD part and then find the artist/ CD you want....click the preview link to the song and open it in a new window...now take the URL for the song and type that in your phones browser goto it on your phone..download it...save it...DONE

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
:eek: i got upto the "click the preview link to the song and open it in a new window..." part, then i saw that long arse URL... no way imma try to put that into my phone :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts