Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an '03 Accord Coupe w/Navi and I am looking to install homelink. Could anyone please point me somewhere to purchase this, I can't seem to find it online.

Thanks!

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
My 03 came with homelink from the factory... strange that yours didn't. You may have to talk to a dealer to get something like that...

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Yeah, that makes sense... good luck with that retrofit. You would probably need to replace the whole headliner just to get that little console mounted.

You might be better off just getting a regualr opener...

·
Registered
275 Posts
smithz said:
Yeah, that makes sense... good luck with that retrofit. You would probably need to replace the whole headliner just to get that little console mounted.

You might be better off just getting a regualr opener...

It works, someone over @ 7gen did it................

·
Registered
836 Posts
its a direct swap, the wiring is there already. you just need that center part thats between the two map lights. not sure where you can get it though. maybe junk yards with wrecked 7th gen EX AV6's, some Honda parts website, or your local Honda dealer parts department. i've also seen a couple on ebay every so often.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
yeah........ i been wanting to get homelink for my car. but it wont be plug and play since the maplight is different on the LX and EX

·
Registered
275 Posts
xjdMb16a2six said:
yeah........ i been wanting to get homelink for my car. but it wont be plug and play since the maplight is different on the LX and EX

you have to replace the whole unit. Sunglass holder and all.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts