Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I am new in this forum and this is the first time I post a thread. Let's get to the point, I have an '04 av6 that I want to change the stock exhaust with a Borla's. I am new in USA, so I don't know where should I sell the stock exhaust. Could you guys please help me? I also want to sell the stock suspension but don't know where to. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! :D

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
317 Posts
I would say to keep all the stock parts if you have room, as far as the exhaust goes, if its got the really nice round tips I would be interested in buying them from you if you wanted to cut them off and sell it to me?...let me know if your going to or not.

-Evan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, Evan. I'd prefer to sell the whole exhaust system as I live in a small student apartment with no storage room. So, I won't have the space to store the other part of the exhaust system. The suspension and Exhaust are still very new, only used for 6000 miles (bought the car about 6 months ago). Do you have any suggestion where to sell them? Any one in this forum want to buy these parts? Do you guys think that Honda dealer / muffler shop would want to buy used parts? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the automotive world in USA.

HERWIN

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
317 Posts
NO prob man. I guess you could always try to throw it up on the forum to see if anyone wants it. Another would be try www.Ebaymotors.com maybe someone has damaged theirs and wants to buy a newer good one you know?. I would try that out man. BTW post some pics of the car when you get the new suspension and exhaust on. take it easy man

-Evan

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
id be interested in your stock exhaust but shipping from tx to d.c. will be a *****

·
Registered
763 Posts
Have you guys seen the stock exhaust? only 1 of the mufflers can be unbolted, the other cannot. So unless you cut the exhaust piping the exhaust is as long as 3/4 of the car, it really isn't worth it to ship that thing out.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
lazybum said:
Have you guys seen the stock exhaust? only 1 of the mufflers can be unbolted, the other cannot. So unless you cut the exhaust piping the exhaust is as long as 3/4 of the car, it really isn't worth it to ship that thing out.
and u dont have ur oem exhaust anymore right?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
lazybum said:

you serious? imma crawl under it and check that one out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vroom, I am in Austin, TX. what about you?

Could you guys please give me some price idea for the used suspension and exhaust? Is it true that the stock exhaust system is one-piece? How am I supposed to bring it back home after installation?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey vroom, your car looks familiar. I think I have seen it before in the west campus area but I might be wrong. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am at georgian. what happened to your current exhaust? if you want to buy mine, it would be very easy to do the transaction since we live nearby!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts