Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have an 03 accord coupe v6 6 spd. and was wondering which exhaust you guys have and if you liked yours. I'm currently debating buying between the the comptech, greddy evo2, and the borla cat-bac exhaust. any of u guys recommend one over the others? thanks! :D

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
OK

First: Hit the back button on your Web browser(careful, not too fast, read the rest first)

Second: Heres where it gets tricky, you have 2, count em 2, options. Once youve backed out of your browser, you have to look up top where it says sticky. Now, if you'll notice, there is a Permanent thread "stuck" there, noting all 34,000 options for exhaust. A nice option, but wait, it gets better. If you pay close attention to the site, you'll have noticed the "search" function. It's a miracle worker, trust me.

Third: Good Luck.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
OK

First: Hit the back button on your Web browser(careful, not too fast, read the rest first)

Second: Heres where it gets tricky, you have 2, count em 2, options. Once youve backed out of your browser, you have to look up top where it says sticky. Now, if you'll notice, there is a Permanent thread "stuck" there, noting all 34,000 options for exhaust. A nice option, but wait, it gets better. If you pay close attention to the site, you'll have noticed the "search" function. It's a miracle worker, trust me.

Third: Good Luck.

:slap: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl3:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts