Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got about 800ish to spend.. and I can't decide which setup I wanna go with...

1. full kit

2. front/side/deck spoiler

3. front/side/normal rear spoiler


Full kit sounds good.... but i really like deck lid spoiler

looking at drews, seems like you cna pull off no rear lip by having spoiler..


what do you guys think?? anyone with just the front and side/ no spoiler?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D R E W said:
I would definitely go for 2! I canceled my order on the rear OEM lip skirt b/c www.handa-accessories.com wanted $318 up from $257 b/c UPS was charging more for shipping. The rear lip from Honda retails for $325.

#2

i know you have a regular spoiler. This is austin from atlanta, I spoke to you once on AIM before. anyhow, you have a spoiler on your car yourself. Do you not like it? why do you recommend deck over regular when you have a regular? just to make it not like yours? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Austin,

Yeah I remember... but yeah I'm a big fan of the deck-lid spoiler and I think it would like nice with the front lip, side skirts, and rear deck lid spoiler... would kinda give the appearance of a longer body.

:)
 

·
7th Gen ACcord
Joined
·
3,671 Posts
D R E W said:
I would definitely go for 2! I canceled my order on the rear OEM lip skirt b/c www.handa-accessories.com wanted $318 up from $257 b/c UPS was charging more for shipping. The rear lip from Honda retails for $325.

#2
damnnn thats like 40 something more. :mad: by the time i get my kit my as well get it from the dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
vnguy said:
full kit no spoiler + drop = clean
You know I've never seen this before... would be very interesting to see an Accord Coupe w/ just the lip kit and with no spoiler/deck lid. It definitely will need to be lowered and have rims bigger than 17s to pull something like this off but I'm pretty sure it'll look very nice.


7thGenACCORDcom,

Yeah forget HandA! I've been doing business with these guys for years and since the upped the price on shipping they've lost my business.
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
D R E W said:
7thGenACCORDcom,

Yeah forget HandA! I've been doing business with these guys for years and since the upped the price on shipping they've lost my business.
Theres another way to do it. Print out the quote from HandA and take it to your local dealership, they will match the price and you will save yourself on the shipping charges. Thats how i got my foglights. ;)
 

·
I AM LOST....
Joined
·
4,681 Posts
00&03Accords said:
Theres another way to do it. Print out the quote from HandA and take it to your local dealership, they will match the price and you will save yourself on the shipping charges. Thats how i got my foglights. ;)
Wow.. good one.. :up: (taking notes... )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But doesn't cheaphondaparts only charge 19.95 for shipping anyway? my total was 800 or something.. then added 20 for shipping. that was it. I think that's much cheaper than paying 7% tax at local dealership. that would be 56 dollars vs. 20 dollars shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
^ very good point, buying stuff online from other states does have it's advantages. That is unless your state tax is like really low. E-commerce rules
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top