Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you doing guys, need some help with something, I was thinking about just lowering the car approximately 1.3" all around. The two options that I have is Eibach Sportline's or the Tein S-Tech springs. I will not be changing my shocks at this time and thougth that I would change them at a later time. Give me your opinions regarding this and help me out here guys?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i wouldnt do the sportlines....i'm gonna be selling mine soon because i dont like the uneaven drop....half a finger in the rear....and 1 and a half in the front... it gives the car a much meaner stance but i dont like the uneaven drop...but a lot of people dont mind it and ride quality doesnt suffer a whole lot.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
i got H techs.. i like the dropp but sometimes i wish the fronts were lower.. but i didnt want to worry bout scraping and crap. so im quite happy..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Don't do an even drop all the way around it will make it look like the back sags a bit just like Smokin6speed said. I went with the H&R's like Deepa and works very nicely IMO. Just my .02. Peace

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have Eibach Sportlines on mine and I have about a 3 finger gap in the front and a 1 finger gap in the rear. The ride quality is pretty good, pretty comfortable. I will be selling my Eibachs in about a week. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm switching to Tein Basics. Thanks!

lawwoo11

1 - 8 of 8 Posts