Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My god. My car's so dirty. Everytime I try to clean it, it gets dirty quickly. Snowed this morning. Sucks.

God, can't wait till the summer gets here. Went to take a quick picture of my car, and I just realized how dirty it really is.

Yeah I need a new camera badly. lol.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
You could try some wax made form synthetic polymers instead of the natural carnauba found in most OTC waxes.

Whenever it rains, it's like my car gets a wash, and if I'm lucky, barely any spots are left on my hood, roof, and deck lid. The back of my car is a different story though ;D

·
Stalls @ every light
586 Posts
-Phoenix,

135 days, no rain!

Today's high - 78

Summer:

Hotter then HELL!

Long live Winter! ;) Sorry! :p

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
trapshot68 said:
yeah, i'm in cali, and it was raining the last day. It sucks. Where's my sun?
we're scared of a little water. :hide:

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
quite whining, i live in NY we get cold snaps followed by 60 degree days..it was 14 for the high on sunday, and the high thursday is supposed to be around 55...we got a blizzard nlast week and were expecting more snow poissbly over the weekend...try living with this crap 3 months a year..plus salt, potholes, bleh...hey its march in 5:30 hours...on3y 2 more weeks of real bad weather...usually by mid/late march it gets into the 50s and stays there or above for a good 7-8 months.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
^ yea i cant wait til this crapppy ny weather leaves so i can start working on my car again. Also we can have some meets since they are too colld to have meets from Nov to like march

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
January in San Diego! Although it rained pretty good today, we have been having some unbelievably great weather this winter! :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
hah i hate winter time, everytime i think its not goint to rain it freaking rains, dont blame the weather much, ju st blame my lack of watching the news regarding the weather hehe =)

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
yea, this winter has given my area more potholes then ever, haha, ive learned where they all are tho now. who needs autox when theres NJ and NY potholes!!! and its free admission, haha.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
I LOVE THE WINTER!!!! Especially with my new ride...:-D...its awesome..let it snow let it snow let it snow....would love the snowboarding season to extend until June if it could LOL

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
Louisiana -

Yesterday was Mardi Gras over here.... Feb 28th, and you could wear shorts and a t-shirt....
Our Winter is like most peoples Spring

Our Spring is like others Summer

Our Summer is where the Devil himself was condemed to because it's atually Hotter Than Hell, and on rare occation, he's transported to SoCal to cool of in their 115 degree weather.

Our Fall is still hot.... Sept, Oct.------>upper 80's and 90's

Long Live Good Weather........ Whatever season that is for you.... it could happen.

·
Registered
124 Posts
F the Summer. AZ summers suck.

Long live 76* highs. I should mow my grass this weekend.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i can't even see my grass.....ours is the kind that dries up and nearly dies in the winter...not sure of the name...but i can't see it for snow and leaves and there really isn't anything left of it anyways from the consistant below 20 temps...until today...oddly enough a high around 70...winter here is great but strange

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ours dies in the winter too. Lots of people in AZ plant winter rye seed. Much nicer than regular grass.

On a parallel; what isn't strange in West Virgina?

·
Registered
124 Posts
smokin6speed said:
hey now LOL....i'm fairly normal...lol...we aren't nearly as bad as KY or TN
:rofl: that ain't saying much!!! :rofl:

J/K

1 - 20 of 24 Posts